- 07 5423 0401
- 07 5423 0406
Providing a home away from home for people with disability and their carers, our community and disability support centre at Toogoolawah in the Brisbane Valley offers one-on-one support, modelling the services around individual needs and supporting people to live as independently as possible.
Social activities, support groups and outings form an important part of our service, providing a platform for friendship, community linking and integration.
Based on your choices, needs and goals, a wide range of activities and services are available. Some of our activities and support services include:
- Flexible disability respite for people with disability and their families including day respite activities, overnight respite and in-home support;
- Self-directed support for people with disability;
- Case management for people with disability;
- Life skills development programs such as personal care, cooking, shopping, budgeting, financial management, and more;
- Regular community social activities;
- A variety of social and support groups;
- Youth activities; and
- Social excursions.