- (07) 3886 8100
- (07) 3886 8888
The focus of our counselling service at Narangba, north of Brisbane, is to strengthen vulnerable families by offering counselling and support during difficult times, and by providing support networks for the community.
At Carinity Youth & Families we use early intervention techniques, helping to improve the care, wellbeing and safety of children, young people and their families by providing a safe, accepting space to navigate through life challenges. Our counselling and support services are available for people seeking:
- Child and adolescent counselling;
- Family counselling;
- Individual & couple counselling;
- Parenting training skills;
- Information and referral service;
- Access to group seminars and workshops in the community; and
- Access to support groups.
Also an information and referral service, we can provide the first point of contact when seeking help in various areas ranging from play groups to food banks or contact details for other relevant agencies.